Monday, March 5, 2012

Beyonce Pregnant Pictures


Beyonce pregnant on stage
Beyonce on stage pregnant, holding her tummy

THAT'S ME MOMMY, THAT BEYONCE PREGNANT!!!


haha, me get excited everytime I see pics of me mommy Beyonce holding her tummy with lil ole me Blue Ivy inside (papa used to be inside, haha, dont tell her I say bad thing like that).

And please no tell me dad Jay Z cause him tink I most precious thing ever and he overprotective of me.

I be nice today and show you more pics of me mommy Beyonce while pregnant with me, Blue Ivy.
 


Jay Z hugging Beyonce from the back during pregnancy
Jay Z hugging Beyonce from behind during her pregnancy


This is mommy Beyonce and daddy Jay Z together with me, their only child, taking pictures. Her smiling, him smiling... I was floating around acting bad and kicking poppa hands. haha


I like the dress me momma Beyonce was wearing. Her not get the dress from House of Dereon and granny Tina Knowles. I no want hurt mommy business but the clothes they make are not fashionable, they ugly, I pretty tho and they make me.

So they can make some beautiful things, just not beautiful clothes.







Beyonce Pregnant Belly Showing in Dress
Beyonce pregnant wearing brown dress

Beyonce pregnant stomach
Beyonce pregnant stomach
 Mommy Beyonce in her BIG fluffy  crinkly wig wearing a horrible outfit outside enjoying nature. Her no cover her tummy cause she want world to see me, her baby inside.






Do you like me momma Beyonce pregnant pictures? I DO!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete